[Nonfree-discuss] Processed: Filling in more holes

non-free tracking system nonfree-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org
Fri, 13 May 2005 15:49:10 +0000

> reason pptview =
> No source code. No modifications are allowed and all copies must be
> "true and complete". No reverse engineering is allowed. Discriminates
> against the U.S. Government.
> .
Setting reason for `pptview':
Reason was:
Reason set to: No source code. No modifications are allowed and all copies must be
 "true and complete". No reverse engineering is allowed. Discriminates
 against the U.S. Government.

> reason python-profiler = Derived works must be Python modules.
Setting reason for `python-profiler':
Reason was:
Reason set to: Derived works must be Python modules.

> reason qla2x00 = GPL'd but no source code for the firmware.
Setting reason for `qla2x00':
Reason was:
Reason set to: GPL'd but no source code for the firmware.

> reason raster3d =
> Debian has explicit permission to distribute it with the restriction
> that it can not be sold, and that's all we have. No permission to
> distribute modified versions, etc.
> .
Setting reason for `raster3d':
Reason was:
Reason set to: Debian has explicit permission to distribute it with the restriction
 that it can not be sold, and that's all we have. No permission to
 distribute modified versions, etc.

> reason scribus-doc = Released under the Open Publication License.
Setting reason for `scribus-doc':
Reason was:
Reason set to: Released under the Open Publication License.

> reason ttf-mikachan =
> No sale or modification. When used commercially the author seems to
> require payment in the form of a sample picture which the author may
> show on a web site. The english translation of the license is hard to
> follow though, it could also be just an offer to put a sample picture
> on a web site.
> .
Setting reason for `ttf-mikachan':
Reason was:
Reason set to: No sale or modification. When used commercially the author seems to
 require payment in the form of a sample picture which the author may
 show on a web site. The english translation of the license is hard to
 follow though, it could also be just an offer to put a sample picture
 on a web site.

> reason w3-recs-2003 =
> Must include a link to the original W3C document. No right to modify
> or create derivative works.
> .
Setting reason for `w3-recs-2003':
Reason was:
Reason set to: Must include a link to the original W3C document. No right to modify
 or create derivative works.

> reason zope-book = Released under the Open Publication License.
Setting reason for `zope-book':
Reason was:
Reason set to: Released under the Open Publication License.

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

--
Non-free tracking system control bot