[Nut-packaging] Nut for Centos 5.0]

Richard Chapman rchapman at aardvark.com.au
Sat Nov 24 07:06:26 UTC 2007

For others in my situation - I found a third party repository called
"epel" (extra packages fro enterprise linux) which includes a nut built
for Centos 5. Details can be found here:

http://wiki.centos.org/Repositories

Once I installed this repository - and took precautions with
"yum-priorities", I was able to install nut with yum. I am now working
on configuring it.

Thanks for your help.

Richard.