[Nut-upsdev] Re: TrippLite Omni1000LCD [Was: Belkin UPS software]

Dean Gibson (System Administrator) ups at ultimeth.com
Thu Nov 24 21:24:09 UTC 2005

Per your suggestion, I have joined the list.

I'm still running Fedora Core 1;  am I going to have to upgrade to a
later Fedora Core (eg, 4) in order to test the current NET development
software with the OMNI1000LCD?  Attempts to load a current (2.0.2) NUT
RPM release on my system seems to want a bunch of new stuff, including
libusb and a newer version of RPM and POPT.  Why RPM is involved I
cannot fathom.

Sincerely, Dean