[Nut-upsdev] Re: Driver for Powerware 3105 (USB)

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Fri Sep 9 11:06:48 UTC 2005

Hi there,

back from vacation, as always my mail stack is ... huge!
I'll try to unstack as quickly as possible, but there will be
a bit of lag...

> Since Arnaud is on vacation, I went ahead and integrated this. It's in
> the Development branch now.
>
> Arnaud: I tested compilation on OS X, and it seems to work (minus the
> stuff that requires the Linux kernel HID driver). Let me know if you
> want me to back out parts of this patch (I added temporary tags).

merge approved.
Temporary CFL_* tags have also been removed.

The only missing points are the driver.list update and the manpage
(either point the same, duplicate or separate... up to you).
Thanks to complete it.

Arnaud Quette
---
 ... and much more ...