[Nut-upsdev] Re: Hardware Compatibility list - HP R3000 XR ups

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Wed Sep 28 18:10:12 UTC 2005

Hi Matthijs and Arnaud

Yes i have started to do some coding, but the problem is the
time. Have been busy with the work and lot of other things.

Was planing on do a baudhunting function, but to make this in a clean
way i have to rewrite some of the communication parts. But i can make a
small patch to make it a config param.

Regards
Kjell

P.S. I add it to the compat list on my page.