[Nut-upsdev] RE: [Nut-upsuser] SOS : Help needed for UPS CentralionBlazer2000VAUSB

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 07:36:34 UTC 2006

2006/4/18, Carlos Rodrigues <carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt>:
> On 4/18/06, Kjell Claesson <kjell.claesson at telia.com> wrote:
> > Now we know that it's not a hid-ups. And as they say in the
> > mail the protocol is the same as the serial.
>
> Then it probably uses the "megatec" protocol (the "blazer" driver uses
> it, at least).

so we're back on what I told first: create some kind of megatec-usb, a
bit like bcmxcp_usb, but probably using the hid routines from libhid.
IMHO, you'll have to get the query results through some hid report,
but a good thing will be to sniff the windows version to validate it,
and have a base.

Arnaud