[Nut-upsdev] megatec over USB - using Andrey Lelikov's approach

Alexander I. Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Sat Dec 30 23:33:33 CET 2006

Hi All,

finally, I've got time and resources for development. Unfortunately I
couldn't
afford playing with my UPS because it was used permanently, but now it's
ok.

I've checked out cureent trunc and I see that Andrey Lelikov's changes
haven't
been applied yet. What's wrong with them?
I think, he made a great job to simplify future support for this kind of
UPSes.
His patch is outdated now but if you don't mind I can try to merge it to
the
current code. Or maybe Andrey wants to do it himself?

If you consider this change of the megatec driver harmfull I'll write
separate
driver, basing on his code.

--
   Alexander