[Nut-upsdev] Powerware 9125 working w/ SNMP

Mike Patterson mpatters at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 6 18:22:14 UTC 2006

Thanks to Olli, I can now talk to my PW9125 via SNMP:

 > upsc cscfups001 at localhost
ambient.temperature: 031.0
battery.charge: 090.0
battery.runtime: 2640.0
battery.voltage: 055.5
driver.name: snmp-ups
driver.parameter.mibs: pw
driver.parameter.port: cscfups001.cs.uwaterloo.ca
driver.version: 2.1.0
driver.version.internal: 0.41
input.frequency: 060.0
input.voltage: 120.0
output.current: 020.0
output.frequency: 060.0
output.voltage: 120.0
ups.firmware:   INV: 1.02
ups.firmware.aux: ConnectUPS Web/SNMP Card V3.16
ups.load: 018.0
ups.mfr: Powerware Corporation
ups.model: POWERWARE UPS
ups.power: 192.0
ups.status: OL

and it goes to OB (with appropriate broadcast actions) when I get my
boss to run into my office and pull the plug.  (Working from home today.)

Thanks Olli, and everybody else.  I'll post again once I have a chance
to try the 9150s we *really* want working, but since it's the same SNMP
card, it should Just Work.

For the curious, it was pwmib.h, Olli sent me a new one and it built
just fine.

Thanks, all.

Mike