[Nut-upsdev] Error in FAQ

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Feb 8 12:07:11 UTC 2006

I would like to propose the attached patch, which will bring back the
old (pre nut-1.3.0) behaviour (which is documented in the FAQ).
Personally I like the idea of having the configuration files owned by
'root' and not being readable by the user running the daemons. If you
happen to don't like that (and want to be able to send a SIGHUP to them
and therefor give them at least read permission), this patch won't hurt
you anyway. Any comments/suggestions before committing this?

Regards, Arjen