[Nut-upsdev] Character-encoding in code and docs

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 00:05:27 UTC 2006

On 2/10/06, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca> wrote:
> Charles Lepple wrote:
> >
> > > [...] The only thing I had to correct manually is
> > > that a few of my binary files were inaccurately classified as text
> > > files (and thus subject to the \r\n conversion). But that was easy to
> > > fix.
> >
> > Hopefully we don't have that problem - I can't think of any binary
> > files we have in CVS, but I could be wrong.
>
> We have exactly one: data/html/nut-banner.png

hmm, appears broken in Trac, but I'll check when I get home to see if
it's a problem with Trac or the SVN import.

> Another feature I
> like is that one can easily remove dead branches and unused tags, and
> they will still be archived.

Speaking of which, the current cvs2svn script that I am using deletes
all of your PSE tags, plus some temporary ones that I created. Do you
have any that you would like to keep? As you noted, we can always
delete them later.

--
- Charles Lepple