[Nut-upsdev] SVN migration status

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Feb 18 17:59:45 UTC 2006

Hi Charles,

thanks for doing the migration. A relatively minor comment: unless
your username on svn.debian.org is the same as your local username,
you probably need something like

 svn+ssh://selinger-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/nut/trunk

for developer access to the repository.

I agree that Trac is nicer than whatever that thing is that the Debian
host provides. It is too bad that Trac can apparently not handle a
remote repository; otherwise, it would be easy to attach Trac on your
own server to the debian-hosted repository. Do you have any idea why
Trac cannot do this? It would seem to make sense, since Trac uses the
repository in a read-only way anyway. However, I tried setting this
up, and could not get it to work. -- Peter