[Nut-upsdev] APC CyberFort 350 problems with newhidups

Justin Maggard jmaggard10 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:50:45 UTC 2006

Does anyone on this list have a CyberFort 350?  It's a European model, and
should be equivalent to the US BackUPS ES 350 model.  What I'm seeing is
upsd reporting stale data.  While the battery is running down, upsc doesn't
see the battery % changing, so I'm assuming the driver isn't collecting data
at that point.  Unfortunately, the system/UPS is not here (I'm in the US) so
I can't do a whole lot of debugging.  I'm just trying to figure out if
anyone else has seen similar issues.  The hidups driver seems to work fine.