[Nut-upsdev] APC CyberFort 350 problems with newhidups

Justin Maggard jmaggard10 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:16:38 UTC 2006

Sorry, I should have included that info originally.  It's using the latest
stuff from the Development tree.
Newhidups - 0.28
Nut - 2.1.0
APC-HID - 0.9

I haven't been able to get output from newhidups -DD yet, but in the
meantime I just wanted to see if someone has seen the same thing.  I was
told that the newhidups, upsd, and upsmon had been started shortly before
the power outage test.  I'll try to get some -DD output soon.