[Nut-upsdev] APC CyberFort 350 problems with newhidups

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Feb 23 13:00:14 UTC 2006

I don't know. Stale data sometimes happens when things have been
started in the wrong order, or the UPS disconnected for some reason.
Usually, these problems go away after the first time. Assuming that
your driver is actually working, the easiest thing to try is:

# stop everything
upsmon -c stop
upsd -c stop
upsdrvctl stop

# re-start driver and daemon everything
upsdrvctl start
upsd

# check if it's working, potentially allow a few seconds' delay
upsc myusb at localhost

# if yes, restart monitor
upsmon

-- Peter