[Nut-upsdev] Problems checking out SVN repository

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Feb 25 20:13:10 UTC 2006

Charles Lepple schreef:

> If you can fix it by creating the .ssh directory, setting permissions
> to 0600 and manually synchronizing your keys, then we need to let the
> Alioth admins know that automatic synchronization is broken.

It's fixed now. I used 'scp' to copy my .ssh/ folder from
'alioth.debian.org' to 'svn.debian.org'. After that, it worked like a
charm. Even 'kdesvn' (KDE Subversion GUI) worked then (which I never
managed with Cervisia for CVS).

The countless hours fixing dependencies and building packages to make
this work, we're worth it after all. I'm a happy developer again. ;-)

Regards, Arjen

PS Anyone interested in SuSE 9.3 packages for this KDE SVN client, drop
me a line. I have them available in a YaST installation source
directory, amongst other goodies.