[Nut-upsdev] help with TRIPP LITE SMART550USB

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:35:07 UTC 2006

On 1/13/06, julio sheinbaum <jsheinbaum at gmail.com> wrote:
> don't know if I have to reply  to everyone, if  not apologies...

it helps other people find answers, since the mail archives are
indexed by search engines.

>  I can connect the ups to a laptop...would that help?

I would worry that if something goes wrong, the UPS software might
tell the UPS to shut down when the workstation is not expecting it.

If you search for usbsnoopy in the archives, you will probably find a
list of instructions for creating a USB log. I will try and look for
it later.

--
- Charles Lepple