[Nut-upsdev] newhidups (2.03-pre2) not working with APC Back-UPS

Charlie Brady charlieb-nut-upsdev at e-smith.com
Fri Jan 27 15:19:12 UTC 2006

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Peter Selinger wrote:

> Excellent. Can you again post the output of 'upsc UPS at localhost'?
> There should be some additional variables recognized.

OK, but I don't have access to it just at the moment. I left home this
morning without powering it back up.

> The other error you reported (double free or corruption) is not
> connected to this patch, but is worrisome nonetheless.

Indeed. The circumstances were that I reverted to 1.2.0 to try that out,
without success. I then upgraded to the vanilla 2.3.0-pre2 RPM, and that
was the first attempt to run newhidups. The second attempt ran cleanly.

I'll try to find time over the weekend to replicate that sequence.

--
Charlie