[Nut-upsdev] NUT and Automake

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 06:02:05 CET 2006

On 11/3/06, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca> wrote:
> Arnaud Quette wrote:
> >
> > As told before, I'm still stuck on the MGE NSM v3 release, so if you
> > (Charles or Peter) start the trunk merge on the Testing branch, that
> > would help.
>
> Is there anything on the Testing branch that needs to be preserved, or
> can we just copy the current trunk to the Testing branch? That would
> be very easy.

Either way, it's a lot of scattered changes. Of course, we would have
to bump the version numbers back down from 2.1.0 if we copy from the
trunk, and then there's the issue of making sure we didn't change too
much at once.

For reference, I was playing with 'svn diff' commands that look like this:

svn diff svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/nut/branches/Testing@542 \
            svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/nut/trunk@542

--
- Charles Lepple