[Nut-upsdev] NUT and Automake

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Wed Nov 8 03:57:39 CET 2006

OK, the deed is done:

* I have copied the contents of the trunk (as of revision 568) to the
  testing branch.  The old contents of the testing branch have been
  overwritten, but are of course still available in revision 568.

  The testing branch will hopefully turn into release 2.0.5 soon,
  after some customization and testing. (Note: the version number
  still needs to be changed to 2.0.5-pre1 or whatever).

* I have merged the automake branch into the main trunk. This affects
  a lot of files, so be sure to update your working copies! Remember:
  use "autoreconf" to re-generate all build-system files that are not
  in SVN.

* The automake branch is now obsolete and has been deleted.

Enjoy. -- Peter