[Nut-upsdev] Krauler UP-M500VA investigation

Alexander I. Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Mon Nov 20 16:13:22 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

Well, I can write this driver. I'm busy now, but I'll start as soon as
possible. Also it'll take some time to learn your drivers.

I'd very appreciate if somebody take a look at the beginning of the
log. I've never got data using Peter's program to retrieve descriptor
with type=22 and index=0, but log records show that original program
can do it. How this could be performed? Maybe this data is useful?

And thanks everybody for support!

 Alexander                          mailto:lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su