[Nut-upsdev] Re: [nut-commits] svn commit r585 - in trunk: . conf server

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:29:59 CET 2006

2006/11/17, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca>:
> Arnaud Quette wrote:
> >
> > [quickly passing by, since I just had my 2nd baby this morning ;-) ... ]
>
> Congratulations, Arnaud! That's wonderful news.

thanks Peter.
wonderful, but not for the planning ;-)
I'll still need to rely upon you all (mostly for the newconf
validation and merge).
But you all do an excellent job, so I now less think that I'm the
showstopper...

> > 2006/11/16, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca>:
> Oops, I had forgotten that I was the one who changed it from 5 to 15
> seconds in May (revision 425). I am functioning like a stateless
> automaton these days. Email in, email out, wipe memory, repeat.

I perfectly understand ;-)
doing too many things in too many areas generally results in this...

Arnaud