[Nut-upsdev] Re: New automake targets and Debian packages

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:27:49 CET 2006

2006/11/21, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> On 11/21/06, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Also note that I've "validated" 2 NMUs (Non Maintainer Uploads)
> > dealing with the udev rules, so you can also merge these...
>
> Actually, I grabbed the Debian diff from 2.0.4-2.3, so I believe that
> covers the NMUs you are referring to.

so it's perfect. I just wasn't sure of this since it was at the same
time, or about.

> http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/changeset/589
>
> Also, where do we want to install the 'data/html' directory? I don't
> think we have a default in ./configure, so right now it goes in /html
> on the deb_fixes branch. (At least I can easily uninstall the old
> packages to get rid of the erroneous top-level directory).

ah, a good question.
I originally set this up to "$(DESTDIR)@datadir@"
with --datadir=/usr/share/nut in debian/rules

what I'm not sure is if it's reachable by the webserver, or if we need
to put it in sysconfdir (as for the template html) or in some sub
site...

Arnaud