[Nut-upsdev] External Devices

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:39:31 CET 2006

On 11/29/06, Philip Ward <p.g.ward at stir.ac.uk> wrote:
> If the core developers are interested in these changes where should I send
> patches?

This list is a good place to discuss patches (there is a 40 KB limit
on posts, so it might be good to gzip them).

If it is something that cannot be applied immediately, you can submit
it to the patch tracker:

http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=411544&group_id=30602&func=browse

Can you describe the functionality differences of EXTMON? I believe
that between the master/slave definitions and the NUMSUPPLIES
variable, you could probably accomodate the SAN with configuration
changes only, but I might be missing something critical.

--
- Charles Lepple