[Nut-upsdev] nut on Solaris8 compilation problem

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Dec 2 20:31:32 UTC 2007

Arjen de Korte wrote:

[...]

> In order to fix the above omissions, might include the following
>
> 	http://autoconf-archive.cryp.to/ax_create_stdint_h.html
>
> This will create everything in one go.

Well, this was a lot less painful than I expected. It looks like we
don't use fixed width integers very often in NUT. As a consequence, the
number of changes is quite limited.

What needs to be done is testing now. I can confirm that for openSUSE
10.3, the generated header file will basically #include <stdint.h>, so I
don't expect the behavior will be any different after this change.
Looking at the macro, it seems it is intended to be used on many
different platforms, so I think this is an improvement.

Best regards, Arjen