[Nut-upsdev] Tripplite OMNI1000LCD Watchdog

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Dec 12 08:08:54 UTC 2007

> I tried to trace this one on my own, but something seems to have broken
> for me since 2.2.0. I can compile the SVN fine, but when I try: usbhid-ups
> -DDDDD -a omni1000lcd
> I get this:
>
> -- snip lots of similar output --

Regrettably you removed this, the startup of the driver would provide a
clue to what the report descriptor looks like. You need to run it with -DD
only, otherwise the excessive debug information would clutter the output.
Without this information, debugging this is looking for a needle in a
haystack.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands