[Nut-upsdev] Re: [Nut-upsuser] Ablerex 625L USB version

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Thu Feb 1 03:16:05 CET 2007

On 2/1/07, Jon Gough <jon.gough at eclipsesystems.com.au> wrote:

>     What I want to do is run the T<n>  command to have it test for a
> different length of time than the standard 10 secs.

Some UPSes support a "TL" command, which starts a test until the unit hits
"low battery". This test can be canceled by a "CT" command ("C" probably
kills it too, but it kills a pending shutdown too).

If I can get this to work then I can send other commands to setup the UPS
> correctly, ie wait 10 mins after loss of power before shutting servers down,
> but make sure there is 2 mins of power left to allow for shut down to occur.

What are you trying to do again? With the "megatec" driver talking with your
UPS using the megatec-over-usb patch you can already do this with NUT (using
"upssched"), although I don't think relying on time intervals is such a good
idea.

--
Carlos Rodrigues