[Nut-upsdev] PowerCom USB units...

Eric Ashley eashleyfl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 15:29:02 CET 2007

Greetings all,

Anyone done any work on these products?  I have several (a couple of
different models) that are rebranded Ultra in the US.  Using explore
with usbhid returns some significant quantities of data and I've done
some captures with usbsnoop.  I've also asked Ultra to get me the HID
definition that was used for them, in the hopes I don't have to
usbsniff all the setting variable mapping and control ops.

Best regards,
Eric