[Nut-upsdev] TrippLite USB UPS

Patrick Krepps cso at satcharters.com
Mon Feb 5 04:00:48 CET 2007

Peter

First of all apologies for replying to an older message. I seem to have
deleted your latest reply by mistake.

I just wanted to let you know that I have not had a chance to do another thing
with this UPS since my last message. Been too busy with other "must do"
items. I may not get a chance to update you on my progress for another week
or so. I will let you know how I am making out then.

Patrick