[Nut-upsdev] Re: [nut-commits] svn commit r801 - in branches/megatec-usb: . drivers

Alexander I. Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Fri Feb 9 14:10:56 CET 2007

Hi Jon,

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:04:07 +0300, Jon Gough <jon.gough at eclipsesystems.com.au> wrote:

> Peter,
>     Yep, at the moment the Krauler driver works OK for me. So if you
> want to make the change that is fine.

Could you please test recently added instant commands?
Also it would be great to know how often do you get "UPS No Ack" for
various requests. I'll send you some code to do it...

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:06:35 +0300, Jon Gough <jon.gough at eclipsesystems.com.au> wrote:

> Peter,
>     I am still trying to get more information from the manufacturers,
> but they did send this through to me. I am not going to have time to
> look into it before Tuesday next week. But I thought I should post it
> anyway. My VendorID is -1 rather than 1, but....................

Looks very promising. If I understand right GetFeature/SetFeature
are Windows routines for getting/setting Feature-reports.
We should check if this protocol is working.

I only wonder, why Windows driver uses different protocol...

--
   Alexander