[Nut-upsdev] Cpsups driver with a CyberPower OP1000E

Doug Reynolds mav at wastegate.net
Tue Jan 2 23:08:24 CET 2007

Marcel Ziswiler wrote:
> Today's version seems to have the includes fixed (makes sense due to the reworked autoconf stuff). But still no more detection.
>
> I hope my report can help shed some light. Just let me know if you need me to do any additional testing to help further finalize the cpsups driver.

please, if you can, download the newest trunk and try the new
'powerpanel' driver.  the last cpsups driver submitted is/was slightly
broken.  the new powerpanel driver is the new, working one.  I am
building it now myself.

If you are still having trouble, I can send you the last good update to
cpsups.c cpsups.h