[Nut-upsdev] Cpsups driver with a CyberPower OP1000E

Marcel Ziswiler marcel at ziswiler.com
Tue Jan 2 23:25:10 CET 2007

>please, if you can, download the newest trunk and try the new
>'powerpanel' driver.  the last cpsups driver submitted is/was slightly
>broken.  the new powerpanel driver is the new, working one.  I am
>building it now myself.
>
>If you are still having trouble, I can send you the last good update to
>cpsups.c cpsups.h

Sorry, still no luck:
# drivers/powerpanel -a myups -DDD
Network UPS Tools -  CyberPower text protocol UPS driver 0.10 (2.1.0)
Warning: This is an experimental driver.
Some features may not function correctly.

debug level is '3'
command:
reply  : <none>
command:
reply  : <none>
command:
reply  : <none>
command:
reply  : <none>
command:
reply  : <none>
Unable to detect a CyberPower text protocol UPS

Can you please send me the latest cpsups one you have. I am wondering whether it has something todo with me using a serial to USB converter, but then that stuff should all be standard by now.