[Nut-upsdev] Cpsups driver with a CyberPower OP1000E

Marcel Ziswiler marcel at ziswiler.com
Wed Jan 3 01:43:07 CET 2007

>it is rumored that the serial<->usb converters sometimes work, and
>sometimes don't... i've attached these the last cpsups drivers, give
>them a try.  is it possible to use a direct serial cable?

Those new fancy notebooks don't even feature any legacy parallel or serial ports anymore. Tried your latest as well as powerpanel from trunk on an old machine using straight serial connection without any luck. Same not detecting anything behaviour. Gotta stick to my modified 2.0.5-pre1 for now I guess.