[Nut-upsdev] Re: Patch for optiups to support Zinto D from ONLINE

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Jan 4 05:03:18 CET 2007

No, I had no luck with the email address Scott had left on file for
us.

Google turns up two possible email addresses at
http://www.geocities.com/scottheavner/ and
http://wiki.wordpress.org/Ratings%20Plugin, but one cannot be sure
that it is the same person.

Sure, please go ahead with Matthias' patch. If it breaks Scott's or
any user's device, I am sure we will hear from them sooner or later.

-- Peter