[Nut-upsdev] Re: [nut-Patches][303751] Checking UPS Temperature

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Jan 5 18:30:41 CET 2007

Arjen de Korte wrote:

> >> At the very least, flags should be documented in 'docs/new-drivers.txt',
> >> in order to maintain consistency throughout the drivers.
> >
> > I agree. However, as far as I can see, currently *none* of the status
> > flags are documented, not even LB or OB.
>
> I think listing them in 'docs/new-drivers.txt' counts as 'documented':

Sorry, it was late at night! I was looking in docs/new-names.txt.
I have now added a cross-reference to make this info easier to find.

A related note: the top of new-names.txt states

*** NOTE *** : When updating this file, also update data/cmdvartab.

In your recent r677, you did not do this. For the moment, the info is
not generated automatically.

-- Peter