[Nut-upsdev] Makefiles driving me NUTs

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Jan 12 20:58:54 CET 2007

I want to use upsdebugx, upslogx in 'clients/upsclient.c', however this
fails with the following error messages (I trimmed the path to the build
directory to <path> in order to prevent line wrapping):

<path>/clients/upsclient.c:941: undefined reference to `upsdebugx'
<path>/clients/upsclient.c:910: undefined reference to `upslogx'
<path>/clients/upsclient.c:927: undefined reference to `upslogx'
<path>/clients/upsclient.c:917: undefined reference to `upslogx'

Apparently, the library ../common/libcommon.a is not linked in. Why not?
 Can this be fixed somehow? And where?

Best regards, Arjen