[Nut-upsdev] Re: snmp-ups and apccmib [Was: Network UPS Tools version 2.0.5 released]

Niels Baggesen nba at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 19 15:05:26 CET 2007

I think it is about time that we break this out in its own thread ...

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 02:29:47PM +0000, George Ross wrote:
> > Yes, OK, but it very much depends on the mibs parameter ...
> > I guess that you are using the apccmib then?
>
> Attached...

Thanks, I will have a look at it, and see what I can do.

Would you be prepared to try out the trunk version of snmp-ups, then we
could work together to iron out possible problems?

/Niels

Niels Baggesen - @home - Århus - Denmark - nba at users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming