[Nut-upsdev] TrippLite USB UPS

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon Jan 29 07:20:28 CET 2007

Great, 98% supported then! I have not yet had time to fix the battery
voltage bug. It is purely cosmetic.

The error message about ups.test.result was caused by a missing "else"
statement in some spaghetti code in usbhid-ups.c. That code is in
desperate need of being cleaned up. I have put a band-aid on it for
now, so that error should hopefully be fixed in revision 788. Thanks
for reporting it.

-- Peter