[Nut-upsdev] Re: [Nut-upsuser] Ablerex 625L USB version

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 15:02:09 CET 2007

On 1/31/07, Jon Gough <jon.gough at eclipsesystems.com.au> wrote:
>  getting receive stuff
>  comm_usb_recv starting
>  in get_data_ablerex
>  in libusb_get_interrupt
>   none (-2)
>  get_data_ablerex: len: -2, error: 2, No such file or directory: buf:
>

>  It would seem to be the
>
>  ret = usb_interrupt_read(udev, 0x81, (char *)buf, bufsize, timeout);
>
>  line that is getting the error 2. Is there any more information on what should be in there? Or is this the time I have to start trying different bits, like putting the usb_get_string_simple in instead?

Sounds like you are on the right track here. Remember that the
original underlying protocol ran on a serial port, so it basically
simplifies down to a "read" method and a "write" method. In your case,
your tests have shown that you can read some information with
"usb_get_string_simple", so I'd go with that.

--
- Charles Lepple