[Nut-upsdev] Sweex 1000VA UPS (Lakeview Research)

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Dec 9 22:20:32 UTC 2008

Citeren Tom Cassimon <tom at cassimon.mine.nu>:

[...]

> So i've started the upscrtl & upsd and used upsc to view
> the status. But this status gives OL always, even when i
> pull the plug of the UPS it still shows OL. Any idea what
> could cause this error?

Short answer, no.

Somewhat longer answer, the laekview_usb driver was submitted by
someone who apparently got it working at some stage. Apparently, it
isn't working for you. Since I don't own the device and have no
interest in supporting yet another driver, you'll either need to fix
this problem yourself (use 'usbsnoop' while running it with the
bundled Windows software for instance, to see what is going on) or
find someone else to fix it for you.

If neither of this is feasible, sell it to an enemy and buy a UPS that
is already supported (and offers more than a glorified contact closure
interface).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list