[Nut-upsdev] New Mustek UPS model working

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 08:44:36 UTC 2008

2008/12/29 Fr3ddie <fr3ddie at fr3ddie.it>

> Arjen de Korte ha scritto:
> > The reason for this (and what can be done about it) is documented in the
> > man page (man 8 megatec). Look under the 'battvolts' parameter.
>
> Sorry for that, I have seen that option right after I sent the mail.
> So the question now is: can I set only the upper limit for the battery
> voltage, something as "battvolts=:13.60"?
> And, if not, how can I determine the low limit? Pluggin' away the power
> cord and see which is the current voltage when the UPS starts beeping
> "fast" (OB+LB state)?
>
> >> Dec 22 15:09:00 <ServerName> upsd[5608]: Data for UPS [PowerMust600USB]
> >> is stale - check driver
> >> Dec 22 15:09:00 <ServerName> upsd[5608]: UPS [PowerMust600USB] data is
> >> no longer stale
>
> > This will be fixed by upgrading to nut-2.2.2 or later.
>
> Thanks! Is there a place where I can follow the NUT development,
> obviously beside this ML?

apart from the present list, you can monitor the commit list (log every
Subversion commit).
it then depends on what you want to follow, and possibly if you want to help
more (ie by providing a buildbot, contributing, ...)

If you need something to beta test please consider my complete
> disposability for Mustek devices. Thanks again :)

I'm sure Arjen will be happy to have a beta tester for his new blazer driver
;-)

Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops