[Nut-upsdev] AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Dec 29 15:24:59 UTC 2008

Charles,

When running autoreconf in the trunk, I get a couple of additional
files since I upgraded to openSUSE 11.1. Most likely, this is due to a
newer version of the auto(whatever) tools that are used. Or I never
looked at this more closely before.

libtoolize: putting macros in AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR, `m4'.
libtoolize: copying file `m4/libtool.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/lt~obsolete.m4'

Should we do something with this? I Googled for the
AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR macro and it seems like we could/should add this
to configure.in. Since I'm no expert on this, is there someone who
knows? Otherwise it is probably better to svn:ignore these.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list