[Nut-upsdev] updates to man pages

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:57:24 UTC 2008

Attached is a patch to hopefully improve the wording of some of the man pages.

I will commit this in the next few days, but I wanted to give the
driver authors a chance to comment.

One thing that I feel is important is cross-referencing between the
man pages. On the off-chance that someone does RTFM, it would be good
if we make sure that a user doesn't have to read too far in order to
find out whether the driver man page refers to the serial or USB
driver (and where to go if they are reading the wrong page).

 * Small wording and punctuation changes to man/blazer.8
 * Mention man/bcmxcp_usb.8 in man/bcmxcp.8.
 * Fix wording of sections written prior to repeater mode. (dummy-ups.8)

 man/bcmxcp.8     |   13 +++++++---
 man/bcmxcp_usb.8 |    2 +-
 man/blazer.8     |   12 +++++-----
 man/dummy-ups.8  |   16 +++++++------
 mode change 100755 => 100644 man/blazer.8

--
- Charles Lepple