[Nut-upsdev] 2.2.2 -pre backports open

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:02:41 UTC 2008

2008/2/1, Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com>:
> Hi Arnaud,

Hi Thomas,

> On Friday, 1. February 2008 10:42:02 Arnaud Quette wrote:
> > the -pre branch for 2.2.2 is opened.
> > If you have something to backport for trunk or fix in Testing, it's
> > time to do so.
> >
> > If you are unsure, don't hesitate to ask me or on this list.
> >
> > I'd like to see 2.2.2 going out soon (~2 weeks max)
>
> You reminded me to upgrade my nut 2.0.4 installation to 2.2.1.
> Attached is a small patch to fix compilation
> as "struct timeval" was undefined in drivers/dstate.c
>
> Besides that, everything seems to work fine. Good job everyone.

well, Arjen already answered.
Can you recall us the exact context. That is to say:
- OS and version,
- compiler used,
- NUT source used to check compilation (X.Y.Z.tar.gz or svn Testing / trunk)
- build output with the error.

So we can check if there's an actual error and where it's located.

thanks,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com