[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1334 - in trunk: . drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Feb 26 08:46:08 UTC 2008

> Author: adkorte-guest
> Date: Mon Feb 25 20:40:41 2008
> New Revision: 1334
>
> Log:
> Allocate twice the maximum number of reports we expect (MAX_REPORTS), to
> allow for bogus/duplicate reports.

Retrospectively, this is gross hack at best and probably only good to fix
the problem temporarily. I think I have a better solution available (in a
similar way as r1210, that was broken in another aspect), but that needs a
little more testing. I wrote a parser for the debug output from
'usbhid-ups -DDD -a <upsname>', so that it is easier to see if the old and
new version will be compatible. We probably have sufficient debug logs
available in the archives, so I have enough data to work with. Stay tuned.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands