[Nut-upsdev] lcomtois at ebarrette.com - Bayesian Filter detected spam - Re: Nut-snmp 0.42 vs 0.41

Comtois, Luc lcomtois at ebarrette.com
Mon Jun 16 12:39:39 UTC 2008

Bonjour Arnaud,

Both servers are using ietf, here is what I am getting form the 2 versions:

***** OLD  0.41*****

                battery.runtime: 1080.0

                battery.runtime.low: 3

                battery.voltage: 154.0

                driver.name: snmp-ups

                driver.parameter.mibs: ietf

                driver.parameter.port: 172.30.1.48

                driver.version: 2.0.5

                driver.version.internal: 0.41

*Lost*   input.frequency: 60.0

*Lost*   input.voltage: 115.0

*Lost*   output.voltage: 120.0

                ups.firmware: ConnectUPS Web/SNMP Card V4.20

                ups.firmware.aux:   FP: 1.70

*Lost*   ups.load: 81.0

                ups.mfr: Powerware Corporation

                ups.model: Powerware Profile

                ups.power: 2290.0

                ups.status: OL

 ***** NEW 0.42 ******

                battery.runtime: 1080.0

                battery.runtime.low: 3

                battery.voltage: 154.0

                driver.name: snmp-ups

                driver.parameter.mibs: ietf

*new*  driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2

                driver.parameter.port: 172.30.1.48

                driver.version: 2.2.1-

                driver.version.internal: 0.42 (mib: ietf 1.2)

*new*  input.phases: 2.0

*new*  output.frequency: 59.9

*new*  output.phases: 2.0

                ups.firmware:   FP: 1.70

                ups.firmware.aux: ConnectUPS Web/SNMP Card V4.20

                ups.mfr: Powerware Corporation

                ups.model: Powerware Profile

                ups.power: 2344.0

*new*  ups.serial: ID: TV115W0011, Msg: PF0821114UE0000

                ups.status: OL

Luc Comtois