[Nut-upsdev] Best Ferrups reporting uptime in minutes, not seconds

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:55:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 15:36, Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net> wrote:

> The UPS does have old batteries (we're getting them replaced), but it
> still is reporting 46 minutes of runtime, so I didn't expect that it
> would have instantly reported low battery.

That's exactly what you'll see - until it's put under load the battery
reports the relevant charge, but once it's under load it fails.  I've
had a unit that went from "full charge, 20 minutes runtime" to off in
under one second, replacing the battery solved that problem.

--
 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
 doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche