[Nut-upsdev] lcomtois at ebarrette.com - Bayesian Filter detected spam - Re: Nut-snmp 0.42 vs 0.41

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:30:02 UTC 2008

Bonjour Luc,

I've made a quick test with NUT 2.2.2 and a PW9120 + ConnectUPS Web/SNMP
Card V4.26
I get the following :
battery.charge: 100.0
battery.runtime: 23040.0
battery.runtime.low: 2
battery.voltage: 26.3
driver.name: snmp-ups
driver.parameter.mibs: ietf
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: 166.99.224.144
driver.version: 2.2.2
driver.version.internal: 0.421 (mib: ietf 1.2)
input.frequency: 50.0
input.phases: 1.0
input.voltage: 236.0
output.frequency: 50.0
output.phases: 1.0
output.realpower: 0.3
output.voltage: 230.0
ups.firmware:   FP: 2.60  INV: 2.60
ups.firmware.aux: ConnectUPS Web/SNMP Card V4.26
ups.load: 0.0
ups.mfr: Powerware Corporation
ups.model: PW9120
ups.power: 3.0
ups.serial: ID: RA384A0447      , Msg: 05147361-5591
ups.status: OL

It seems that your missing data are there.
Can you make a test with 2.2.2 to check?
If there is no changes, can you send back an smpwalk of the ietf mib and the
powerware mibs please?

thanks,
Arnaud