[Nut-upsdev] UPS (Megatec) with strange voltage values

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Oct 20 11:38:46 UTC 2008

Citeren Carlos Rodrigues <cefrodrigues at gmail.com>:

> The attached patch adds a "battvoltmult" parameter to the megatec
> driver in the trunk.
>
> It should work, but I'm away from a development environment, so it is
> totally untested (it wasn't even compiled to check for syntax errors).
> The changes are mostly harmless, though.

Not entirely. It would break the calculation of "battery.charge". I
committed a slightly modified version that works around that.
Basically the only change needed is to correct "battery.voltage".
Internally the driver should still use the raw value from the UPS.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list