[Nut-upsdev] UPS (Megatec) with strange voltage values

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Oct 20 12:35:00 UTC 2008

Citeren Carlos Rodrigues <cefrodrigues at gmail.com>:

> BTW, the patch has a small typo in one of the comments: "applied to
> battery.volage" :)

I'll leave that up to you to correct. Since it is only a comment, it
won't be visible to innocent users anyway. :-)

What we might want to do, is to change the multiplier based on the
information we already have. Looking at the BatteryVolts_t structure,
it looks like there are some models for which we can preset a
multiplier. One of them even reports a wrong nominal battery voltage
(12V instead of 24V), we might even correct that.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list