[Nut-upsdev] apcsmart and ambient data

George Ross gdmr at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 09:01:50 UTC 2008

> Perhaps someone else could confirm this, I have an APC UPS with a built-in
> network management card with environmental sensor for temp/humidity.  The
> OID index for the sensors appears to be .1 (the last component for each of
> the OIDs listed below). The original source code has them at .0

I don't use the nut code for our APC temperature probes, but I can confirm
that I'm grabbing the value of PowerNet-MIB::iemStatusProbeCurrentTemp.1 to
feed into rrdtool.
--
Dr George D M Ross, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
        10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH8 9AB

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.